Epitome: Shutterstock

If your young man is having a bad or irksome mean solar day, information technology is a good idea to cheer him upwards with a compliment. Our listing of dainty and funny things to say to your boyfriend are a great way to brand him happy. Whether someone is facing a bad day or not, compliments are e'er welcome. Simply like you, your young man loves compliments also. So, make information technology a habit to highlight the proficient things virtually him now and then. It will make him feel cared for and loved. Healthy relationships thrive on skilful conversations. The practice of appreciation boosts your partner's confidence and encourages them to exist ameliorate. So, shower your boyfriend with compliments and sentry the magic happen. Read on to discover some of the most nicest, beautiful, and funny things y'all tin can say to your boyfriend and brand him melt for yous.

Things To Say To Your Beau

Want to say something cheesy to lift your boyfriend'due south mood? Try these compliments to make them smile.

Cute things to say to your boyfriend over text

  1. I am thinking of you.
  2. I miss your cute smile.
  3. You volition my knight in shining armor.
  4. Thinking nigh y'all gives me butterflies in my stomach.
  5. You are the best young man anyone can ask for.
  6. I dearest you more than coffee. And I don't share my coffee with anyone. E'er.
  7. No one has always made me experience this way earlier.
  8. The day I met you is one of the best days of my life.
  9. You feel like domicile. Yous ARE habitation.
  10. If I start writing downward why I love you, the paper pile would reach the moon and beyond.
  11. The thought of you makes my center sing.
  12. You were fabricated simply for me.
  13. I'thou so thankful God placed you in my life then I tin can feel how wonderful it is to be in beloved.
  14. I tin can't finish thinking almost yous.
  15. I can't wait to see you tonight.
  16. Y'all look so cute when your hair is messy.
  17. I beloved the way yous always recollect of me first.
  18. You lot are the best thing that has happened to me in a while.
  19. Y'all brand me experience special.
  20. Good morn. My day starts with you on my mind.
  21. I tin can't get you out of my head.
  22. I dreamed about you terminal nighttime. Come over to brand the dream come truthful?
  23. I wish you were here now.
  24. I want to hug y'all and so hard right now.
  25. Y'all rock my earth.
  26. I am falling for you, and I hope you will catch me.
  27. You take my breath abroad.
  28. Every fourth dimension I see you, I autumn in beloved with y'all all over over again.
  29. You make my world awesome.
  30. Information technology is not my fault I honey you lot so much. It is yours!
  31. Why are you lot so handsome?
  32. You are the reason I smile.
  33. I am lucky that you are in my life.
  34. You are my Romeo, and I am your Juliet.
  35. The sparkle in your eyes dazzles me.
  36. Just thinking of y'all makes me grinning.
  37. I love how you brand me laugh.
  38. Dreaming of you.
  39. Are you having a great day, sweetheart?
  40. The thought of you warms my middle. Practiced night, darling!
  41. I wish yous were here right now to hug me tightly.
  42. I feel safety when you lot are with me.
  43. I love how caring you are.
  44. You take helped me get a improve woman.
  45. I couldn't have done all this if it hadn't been for y'all.
  46. Thanks for choosing me and being past my side ever.
  47. My friends are so jealous of me because I accept you.
  48. You are awesome.
  49. You remind my Mr. Incredible!So strong, dedicated, and caring.
  50. I dearest your sense of humor.
  51. Do you know how much I love yous?
  52. I don't call back that anyone stood by me like you did.
  53. You turn any situation funny with a comeback, and I honey information technology when y'all practice that.
  54. I love the empathy and kindness you prove to animals.
  55. Every day with you is like an adventure.
  56. I can't cease smiling when I am with yous.
  57. I would practise anything to make you smile.
  58. I am and so proud of you.
  59. I beloved you so much that words cannot express.
  60. I admire your diligence, dust, and determination.
  61. I don't recollect I will ever see someone that could really compare to you.
  62. You are and so sincere in whatever you practise.
  63. Have I e'er told you how much I beloved y'all? I tin't say information technology enough sometimes.
  64. You lot give 100% to everything in your life, including our human relationship.
  65. Don't think I didn't detect the practiced thing that yous did there.
  66. I could explain why I love you, simply it would take me forever.
  67. You changed my globe with one buss.
  68. Thinking nigh you lot makes my day because that is how much I love you.
  69. Y'all are my gift from sky.
  70. Every fourth dimension you say goodbye, I feel so sorry. Stay here tonight?
  71. Yous wait and so sexy afterward a workout.
  72. I wish I had your sense of humor.
  73. I establish my perfect partner in y'all.
  74. If ever I am confused about something, I recollect most what you would do in my place. That always helps.
  75. You are such an interesting man. I never become tired of hearing y'all speak.
  76. You know then much most everything.
  77. How are you and so skilful at everything?
  78. You wait so good that the other girls in a room get jealous of me.
  79. You are and so sugariness and caring.
  80. Yous spoil me crazy.
  81. I dear the fashion you spoon me in bed.
  82. No one can understand me equally well equally you practise.
  83. How do you lot know everything? You seem to have answers to everything that I ask y'all.
  84. You are and then smart.
  85. Your surprises are the all-time.
  86. You lot pamper me so much. Fifty-fifty my parents haven't pampered me as much as yous practise.
  87. You look then sexy; all the girls are checking yous out.
  88. You are every girl's dream man.
  89. I recall this was the all-time date I e'er had.
  90. I enjoy spending time with y'all more than annihilation else in the world.
  91. When I am in your arms, the world seems perfect.
  92. I can't await to become into bed with you tonight!
  93. It is and so difficult to keep my hands off you.
  94. Did nosotros but spend a whole evening together? How fourth dimension flew!
  95. I wish I could freeze the moment you kiss me.
  96. My life has become magical because of you lot.
  97. I never believed in love at first sight…. until I met you.
  98. You lot're cute and sexy, tin can I go on you lot?
  99. I was thinking almost you lot last night and couldn't slumber.
  100. You are going to be the world's all-time begetter ane mean solar day.
  101. You amaze me every day.
  102. Your text messages make me smile.
  103. You lot are the support that saw me through all my proficient and bad times. I am so grateful.
  104. I cannot imagine my life without y'all.
  105. We are lucky for each other.
  106. Let'due south create some memories.
  107. When I wait into your eyes, I can see only honey for me in them.
  108. I volition never always terminate loving you.
  109. Forever isn't long plenty to be with you.

Romantic things to say to your boyfriend

  1. Your butt looks awesome in those jeans.
  2. You look so handsome.
  3. Will yous wrap your arms effectually me? Because that is what I have been waiting for all twenty-four hour period.
  4. Gosh, I missed you and then much! Information technology feels so much better when you are with me.
  5. You lot scent awesome.
  6. If just I could osculation you lot through my phone.
  7. You lot look just like Tom Prowl when you put on those shades.
  8. Let me requite you a big hug.
  9. Allow'due south stay in and order pizza this night.
  10. I love that feeling I get when I see your smile.
  11. Permit's make a plan with your friends this weekend.
  12. Your boss was impressed by your concluding presentation. I am sure y'all will accident him abroad this time, likewise.
  13. I trust you.
  14. Our favorite vocal came on the radio on my drive back domicile. Wanna dance with me tonight?
  15. When you smile, my entire world stops.
  16. Get out and savor yourself with your friends.
  17. Here is your beer and your football game. Enjoy!
  18. I'm here to mind if you want to talk almost it.
  19. I could just stay here all day and night, with my head on your breast, listening to your heartbeat.
  20. Sorry, you had such a stressful mean solar day. Desire that back rub I promised?
  21. Are yous feeling better at present?
  22. Why are you feeling low? Your meme is hilarious, no matter what people think!
  23. You have fabricated me a happier person.
  24. I beloved the way you await at me. Particularly when yous think I am not looking.
  25. Allow's spend the rest of our lives together.
  26. You take the power to turn bad days into amazing days.
  27. When y'all are with me, I can be myself.
  28. Your hair is so amazing I want to run my fingers through information technology all day.
  29. When I wake up in the forenoon and see you first is the best part of my day.
  30. You are the Ken to my Barbie.
  31. You lot make every twenty-four hour period a farewell.
  32. I miss you lot in my sleepless confinement. I am craving your touch.
  33. I am simply addicted to you lot, and I know this is good for me.
  34. You are the homo of my dreams.
  35. I must thank your mom and dad for bringing you into this world.
  36. I am so glad we met and are together. You are really something special.
  37. I promise I volition never let you down.
  38. We are soulmates. Never doubt it for a second. I feel it in my basic.
  39. You made my day better, and and so you deserve this unabridged tub of water ice cream.
  40. Thanks for making me believe in truthful dear.
  41. I wish we could go dorsum in fourth dimension and so that I could meet you sooner and we could spend more time together.
  42. I desire to know everything near you, and I have forever for that.
  43. The more than I get to know you, the more than I honey you.
  44. You are such a gentleman.
  45. I never desire to let yous get.
  46. You listen to me and then patiently always.
  47. Yous always know how to make me grin, even when I am in the worst of moods.
  48. In that location is nothing more special in this world than the warmth that comes with your embrace.
  49. I want to spend my forever with y'all.
  50. I honey your smell, and your shirt reminds me of you. That is exactly why I am wearing it right at present.
  51. I think that my superpower is that I can make you happy,which makes me experience on top of the globe.
  52. Are you a magician? Because when you are with me, you brand everything else disappear.
  53. I didn't know I had then much beloved to requite until I met yous.
  54. Thanks for sharing your love with me.
  55. This moment is magical. Information technology is simply y'all and me.
  56. God sent His most perfect, most handsome angel to fill my life with happiness.
  57. Our relationship is proof that the best things in life are unplanned.
  58. You lot make me experience like a princess.
  59. If I could control time, I would freeze this moment and exist in your arms forever.
  60. Your eyes brand me go weak in the knees.
  61. You are so intelligent.
  62. I love watching you talk about something yous are passionate about.
  63. I merely went to the kitchen and started missing you.
  64. I love property your hand.
  65. I will e'er exist there by your side.

Funny things to say to your beau

  1. Tea, coffee, or me?
  2. Do y'all retrieve you will exist able to match the expectations of your princess?
  3. My body starts acting funny when I see yous. What sorcery is this?
  4. Where are you hiding your imperfections?
  5. From which school did you lot learn to go such a practiced lover?
  6. If looking good were a offense, you lot would accept been arrested several times a twenty-four hours.
  7. I tin't concentrate on your words when I am bugged by your face. Don't repeat stuff; I am not going to hear them anyway.
  8. You await expert today. Met a new girl at work?
  9. I can't believe yous await so proficient fifty-fifty when you lot are sick.
  10. I am distressing I am looking similar a scarecrow today. I tried my best to expect proficient, but I gave upwards when I idea of your perfect confront because I cannot friction match up anyhow.
  11. We look so good together. A bit because of you simply mainly considering of me.
  12. Even the moon is imperfect. So why are you so perfect?
  13. What have you done with your hair? If yous retrieve you are looking like Ryan Reynolds, and so you are absolutely right.
  14. If y'all society pizza tonight, I am at your service.
  15. Let's go to see that home we both liked. Possibly, our grandchildren will stay there anytime!
  16. Why do you smile and then often? Information technology makes me lose my railroad train of thought.
  17. Practice you remember the starting time time y'all came domicile, and you got Vodka for me? That was the day I decided you were my soulmate.
  18. I am non perfect, and neither are y'all. We are the perfect imperfect couple.
  19. My arms are open up broad for you. Come soon, infant, they are waiting for you lot.
  20. I was having pizza, but it made me retrieve of yous, so at present I am ordering more pizza because who tin say no to yous or pizza?
  21. Where would you exist without my superb bargaining skills?
  22. I am the all-time thing that happened to you, so I await some kisses tonight.
  23. Are you a magnet? Because you attract me so much.
  24. What practice you say for a weekend out? Just you and your friends so that I get some peace around the house.
  25.  You are simply likewise good to be true.
  26. Are you a drug? You make me feel loftier as a kite.
  27. If yous are macaroni, I am your cheese. Together, we make a great philharmonic.

It is important that yous limited your feelings to your significant other once in a while to keep the communication strong and likewise to rekindle the romance. You tin can make use of this list of things to say to your swain in such times. For example, sending him cute messages or romantic texts when yous are away and letting him know that he is on your mind goes a long way in the relationship and makes him experience special. You can also try to add together humour to your texts and burnish up his solar day.

Fundamental Pointers

  • Say cute things to your boyfriend such as 'You rock my globe' or 'I'm thinking nigh you' to pull him an inch closer to y'all.
  • You may utilise romantic phrases such equally 'You are my world' or 'You make me blush' to brand him fall for you all over again.
  • To add together some humour to your relationship, yous may share funny things such as 'I'm attracted to you like a magnet.'

The following ii tabs change content below.

Shikha is a writer-turned-associate editor at MomJunction. Her core involvement lies in writing articles that guide couples through their courtship to marriage and parenthood. She also specializes in infant names. Being a postgraduate in Man Resource, she likes understanding people and their relationships. This reflects in her human relationship articles, where she deals with both the rosy and the grey side... more